- Chester County Soldier's Socks - both socks need feet finished
- Infant Petticoats - Waistband
- Knitted Cuff in Brioche - one's done, need to finish the second
- Knitted Sontag #3 - Trim, loop & button
- Knitted Undersleeves #2 - finish the last pouf on the first one, make the second one
- Men's Knitted Night Cap - 2/3 done
- Purple Laurel Leaf Shawl
- Sailor's Sock - 1 done, cuff for second done
- Scarf (1840's Pattern)
- Scoreboard Scarf - finish last couple of games, weave in ends
- Spring Forward Socks - finish first sock, make second sock
- Winter Shawl in Plain Knitting VI
- Scarf -in Crochet - done, needs ends woven in and fringe
- Sontag II - make & attach collar, put together, & buttons
- Sontag VI - trim, waistband, collar, put together, & buttons
That's it. That's the list of WIPs that I have already on needles or hooks, that means they were cast on needles or hooks before today's date. I won't be adding to this list. This doesn't mean I won't be working on other items.
That's all for now.
Have a great day everyone!