Saturday, February 6, 2016

Old & New - February 6, 2016

Yesterday, I posted an update to this blog for the first time in over a year. Today, I'm going to add my 2016 WIP list and see if I can make it all the way through this list this year. Honestly, I should be able to. The list has 14 items on it. I think most are carry overs from last year. I've put some notes in Green so I remember what's left to do on them.

Knitting WIPs


  1. Chester County Soldier's Socks - both socks need feet finished
  2.  Infant Petticoats - Waistband
  3. Knitted Cuff in Brioche - one's done, need to finish the second
  4. Knitted Sontag #3 - Trim, loop & button
  5. Knitted Undersleeves #2 - finish the last pouf on the first one, make the second one
  6. Men's Knitted Night Cap - 2/3 done
  7. Purple Laurel Leaf Shawl
  8. Sailor's Sock - 1 done, cuff for second done
  9. Scarf (1840's Pattern)
  10. Scoreboard Scarf - finish last couple of games, weave in ends
  11. Spring Forward Socks - finish first sock, make second sock
  12. Winter Shawl in Plain Knitting VI 


Crocheting WIPs


  1. Scarf -in Crochet - done, needs ends woven in and fringe
  2. Sontag II - make & attach collar, put together, & buttons
  3. Sontag VI - trim, waistband, collar, put together, & buttons

That's it. That's the list of WIPs that I have already on needles or hooks, that means they were cast on needles or hooks before today's date. I won't be adding to this list. This doesn't mean I won't be working on other items.

That's all for now.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment