Saturday, April 13, 2013

When I'm Not Sewing....

Okay, so as I mentioned in my MorganAside blog, when I'm not sewing, I'm knitting. Here's what I've been working on and completed. 

This is the second Ladies' Knitted Petticoat I've done (and sold).  You can find the pattern here.  Someday, I might get around to making one for myself.  Someday!


Both of these sontags are made from the pattern I created (which you can purchase here.) The blue, white, & red one is made entirely from Brown Sheep NatureSpun sportweight yarn. The green, white, and pink one is made from Cascade 220 (green), Cascade 220 sport (pink) and NatureSpun sportweight (white).  The green was a custom order, while the blue one is for sale, here.


The Winter Cuffs in Double Knitting were made from left over white and pink yarn from the green sontag.


 I've also been busy working on the Sewing Sisters (Facebook page) Laurel Leaf Shawl knit-a-long and several Norwegian Morning/Bonnet Caps. I need to get back to sewing so I will have to comment on them in another blog.  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment